Thursday, November 25, 2010

Over the river, into the woods...

Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone!!!

Yes, I probably should be doing something besides blogging at this instant.  Scarily, all children are bathed and dressed, my pies and green bean casserole are bagged up in their thermally protected bags and we are almost ready to go.  Which probably means that someone will either fall in a mud puddle or pee in their pants momentarily.

In the interim, this is just to say--I am glad to have a fantastic family to visit with today, three healthy (albeit slightly snotty) children, and kind and generous husband.  I am not sitting with a sick family member in the hospital nor am I nursing a spectacular hangover.   

I am blessed in all the ways that people who have everything they need never truly notice.  May your year ahead be blessed in kind.  And if you can't have the entire year, go for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment