Monday, November 22, 2010

Let's go.

Apologies in advance--I am completely new to Bloggering and have not yet figured out how to post any kind of picture.  This sucks for you, who may need some visual stimulation here, soon. 

Basically, my life is mind-numbingly dull and fascinating all at once.  It seems only fair to spread the love, n'est pas? 

I am a "stay at home mom", which is deceptive.  You might think that I spend my days doing my beautiful family's laundry, while preparing wholesome, nutritious meals to sustain us physically as well as spiritually.  Yep.  Notsomuch.  And, unless I am zapped by aliens or suffer a traumatic brain injury, not likely.

In truth, I am more of a full-time piddler.  Hence, my deep and abiding love affair with Facebook, coffee, suspenseful television shows, and good books that don't require me to keep notes to follow the plot lines. 
I am a terrible gossip and don't have to know you to want your life story.

I am hoping that this blog will inspire other full-time piddlers and story tellers along the way. 

C'mon.  Let's go.  The couch is waiting.

3 comments: